Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > tree view /programming option
tree view /programming option

2882 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: 2016-05-14 01:44:08

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Rezhin Ali
    2015-05-31 03:10:50
    Hi I realy need help with tree view and programming opptions , I just got a maxisys pro and I love it but I been tring to find out how to get in to tree view for some reasons that section is empty ! Also i don't have the programming button for most of the vehicles! Please help if you can thank you

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-05-31 04:23:37

Yes even I have noticed the Tree Option is missing not working.............Also I can't get my printer to work with MS908P as it keep saying (Can't find the Printer)..........yet all the software and the drivers are installed properly from the cd which came with the tool

Support team please act on this issues please.................

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-05-31 09:02:57 (Reply to:Rezhin Ali)

you will find all answers in the forum regarding tree function, programming/flashing  and printing. please do a little reading and use the search bar above for faster results, I assure you  will find most if not all  answers to your question has been posted. good luck guys and welcome aboard.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-05-31 15:19:46 (Reply to:ede65)

I have already done the research and there is only one post which he did manage to connect to printer via Bluetooth and not via the internet network...........If the support team can add another option in setting may be we can connect it via a small office network system via internet so you don't need to go through any laptop or computer...............I hope Support Team reads this post as it is a very important option for workshop to be able to print the Diagnostic Report for the customers..............

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-01 07:17:14 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Its there buddy, I read a few of them. I did the network printing last night on both win xp
    and win7 and had no issue. There is also a video from autel in youtube that explain
    how to do it. An explanation from Jguts ,dave,kit and other members on how they did
    it.there are a few ways. Make sure your windows firewall is not blocking it. Good luck.

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    hawzin

2016-05-14 01:40:44 (Reply to:Rezhin Ali)

It won't ork on android sytem only pc for now

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    hawzin

2016-05-14 01:42:50 (Reply to:Ashraf)

You need to istall the cd come with your system and make sure your connected to wifi.

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    hawzin

2016-05-14 01:44:08 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Tree view work on pc only. Not sure why they even put it in there. I guss o treak other
    people
  Total1 Pages